Flute lessons for beginners and young children
Friday, April 8, 2022 by Yulia Berry | Registration
Flute lessons for beginners, as young as 5 years old
The treasure box is a great insentive program, loved by everyone!
The registration for the next Academic year for new students will be open on May 1st.
Send us a message through the website to reserve a placement.
Thursday, May 30, 2019 by Yulia Berry | Registration
The registration for Summer 2019 has started!
Summer should be fun and enjoyable! Ms.Berry offers lessons in the summer with a focus on duets, supplemented by rhythm developing games, ear training, music theory activities and quizzes!
BENEFITS OF SUMMER LESSONS:
- When students take the summer off, they typically need all of September to return to their previous level. If lessons are sustained, students benefit from not spending time playing catch-up.
- Less school work means better focus. With a lighter school load, and fewer extra-curriculars and sports commitments, students’ brains are primed for focus!
- Summer is an opportunity to enjoy making music and learning more in a concentrated-but-fun practice sessions.
The summer session should feel fun and exciting to the student, and focus on an area they don’t have time to explore during the school year. Teacher and student can devise one or two big goals to explore during their time together, and then the student can work at their own pace throughout the summer.
Regardless, summer can provide an interesting shift from the regular routine of music lessons. A student can always benefit from a change of pace, which in turn leads to renewed energy in the Fall.
The Summer session in July and August offers a lot of flexibility. You can choose those weeks that you are available (on the next page of the form). The Summer session will be billed accordingly to the amount of lessons after we set up your individual schedule and needs to be fully prepaid by July 1st in order to start the lessons.
Please, note, if you are an existing student, you need to sign up for at least 4 lessons over 2 months (July and August) to keep the priority in registration for the next Academic year. Otherwise, it works on the first come, first serve basis.
Time to sign up
Friday, August 25, 2017 by Yulia Berry | Registration
The Fall semester starts on September 10. If you haven't signed up, please, do so now. Only a few time slots left.
- Flute lessons for children and adults in Quincy Center (South Shore of Boston, MA)!
- ANY LEVEL.
- Ages 6+
- No previous music experience necessary to enroll.
- Performance opportunities with a professional accompanist.
- Chamber classes.
Registration for 2017/2018 is OPEN
Monday, June 19, 2017 by Yulia Berry | Registration
The registration for the Fall semester (September to January) is now open. Besides individual flute lessons I offer Music Theory Course and Chamber Music Course. If you want to reserve time for the next year, please, do not wait, register now.
I look forward to continue seeing you and building your solid flute playing skills and have fun at our recitals!