Thursday, May 30, 2019 by Yulia Berry | Registration
The registration for Summer 2019 has started!
Summer should be fun and enjoyable! Ms.Berry offers lessons in the summer with a focus on duets, supplemented by rhythm developing games, ear training, music theory activities and quizzes!
BENEFITS OF SUMMER LESSONS:
- When students take the summer off, they typically need all of September to return to their previous level. If lessons are sustained, students benefit from not spending time playing catch-up.
- Less school work means better focus. With a lighter school load, and fewer extra-curriculars and sports commitments, students’ brains are primed for focus!
- Summer is an opportunity to enjoy making music and learning more in a concentrated-but-fun practice sessions.
The summer session should feel fun and exciting to the student, and focus on an area they don’t have time to explore during the school year. Teacher and student can devise one or two big goals to explore during their time together, and then the student can work at their own pace throughout the summer.
Regardless, summer can provide an interesting shift from the regular routine of music lessons. A student can always benefit from a change of pace, which in turn leads to renewed energy in the Fall.
The Summer session in July and August offers a lot of flexibility. You can choose those weeks that you are available (on the next page of the form). The Summer session will be billed accordingly to the amount of lessons after we set up your individual schedule and needs to be fully prepaid by July 1st in order to start the lessons.
Please, note, if you are an existing student, you need to sign up for at least 4 lessons over 2 months (July and August) to keep the priority in registration for the next Academic year. Otherwise, it works on the first come, first serve basis.
WE ARE GROWING!
Sunday, May 19, 2019 by Yulia Berry | Studio
We are growing and opening a new location in the center of Sharon, MA! If you live in Sharon, Canton, Stoughton, Easton, Norwood and other close by towns, you can now become a part of our Studio!
Get on the waiting list for the Fall of 2019!
- A time slot in the studio-schedule, reserved on your name
- Weekly private lessons
- Included in lessons: Music Theory, Music History, Music Quizzes, Rhythm Developing Games, Ensembles, Incentives
- An individualized plan for each student
- 2 professionally organized formal recitals (bonus performance classes, no additional charge)
- Preparation for recitals and auditions, performance management.
- 4 theme-based 2-hour group lessons, scheduled throughout the year (bonus ensemble classes, 8 hours total, no additional charge)
- Video lessons, created with a professional software for the missed lessons, delivered directly to your own virtual classroom
- All books and materials
Spring 2019 Recital
Sunday, May 5, 2019 by Yulia Berry | Recital
June 22 at 2 pm. Free admission!